Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This category is for tips about automatically inserting text or code snippets.
- code complete script#1764
- Expand Template script#228
- imaps script#244
- muTemplate (enhanced and maintained version of script#222)
- Simple templates script#982
- snipMate script#2540 (inspired by TextMate)
- SnippetsEmu script#1318
- SnippetsMgr script#1694
- template file loader script#198
- templates.vim script#1172
- Templates for Files and Parts of Files script#2647
- tSkeleton script#1160
- UltiSnips script#2715 (inspired by TextMate, requires python)
- VHT : Vim HTML Templates script#988
- vimplate script#1311
- Vimplate Enhanced script#1808
- vpars script#1696
- xptemplate script#2611
Related to those related scripts:
- stakeholders script#3326 Not a template script per se but if can be used to enhance other template plugins that use named placeholders like <+FOO+> (e.g. imaps, mu-template, tskeleton etc.)
A table of snippet plugin comparison is here: Snippet Plugin Comparison
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Automated Text Insertion"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.