Tip 462 Printable Monobook Previous Next
created 2003 · complexity basic · author Nitya · version 6.0
Place the cursor on any variable in your program.
- gd will take you to the local declaration.
- gD will take you to the global declaration.
- g* search for the word under the cursor (like *, but g* on 'rain' will find words like 'rainbow').
- g# same as g* but in backward direction.
- gg goes to the first line in the buffer (or provide a count before the command for a specific line).
- G goes to the last line (or provide a count before the command for a specific line).
- gf will go to the file under the cursor
- g] and other commands will jump to a tag definition (a tag can be a function or variable name, or more).