Redefines the way you jump to file in vim.
quick_file plugin helps a vim user in following ways:
1. quick jump to a file in current or sub directories.
and, yeah, that's about it.
with :QF file-name
You wanna ask how is that convenient?
for following reasons:
1. you can use any part of the file-name. (uc will match to lucky.py)
2. it will return the nearest one in case of multiple matches are found.
3. you can input more so that the match return will be more accurate. (:QF lucky sub will match ./sub-dir/lucky.py instead of ./lucky.py)
4. what is the file name is real LOOOOOOOOONG? (:QF shit long will match ./sub1/sub2/this-is-a-real-long-shity-file)
you can try the script using following links: