Use this page to discuss script 3818 MatchTag: MatchParen for HTML tags
- Add constructive comments, bug reports, or discuss improvements (see the guideline).
- Do not document the script here (the author should do that on vim.org).
- This page may be out of date: check the script's vim.org page above, and its release notes.
- Download and expand the version with the most recent date.
- Move the downloaded file
~/.vim/ftplugin (Unix based systems), or
$HOME/vimfiles/ftplugin/html.vim on Windows.
- Add command to vimrc if not already present:
filetype plugin indent on
- Edit an html file (for example
test.html included in the download) and test that matching tags are highlighted when the cursor is in a tag.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.