Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
SubstituteCase is too much typing, and I find the
\c to be redundant, so I've added the following to my version of the script:
:command! -nargs=1 -range SC \ <line1>,<line2>call s:SubstituteCase( \<f-args> . '\c' . strpart(<f-args>, 1))
Usage is now much shorter, and looks a lot more like a normal substitution: