I'm on Mac OSX Mountain Lion, using std terminal. When I open two files in the 'working buffer' using
:vsp the buffer allocates the two files correctly in the working buffer. However when I close one file the buffer switches to a 50-50 split instead of the initial. When I switch through project tree and code using 'ctrl+ww' it automatically re-adjusts the buffer in the initial (and optimal) size.
I report this to #vim / freenode and told me to report it here as a bug. I'm using project v1.4.1, vim 7.3 compiled via macports. --January 19, 2013
- Thanks for the report as it may assist other users. Unfortunately that script was last updated in 2006, and it's very unlikely that the author will notice this. If you felt like it, you could email the author (address is probably in one of the files), and mention the URL of this report. There is a faint possibility that the old email address will still work and that the author might feel inclined to respond. JohnBeckett (talk) 09:32, January 20, 2013 (UTC)