Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It is futile trying to search vim.org for R-related plugins, so this page lists scripts related to the use of Vim with the R Project for statistical computing.
Evaluate R codeEdit
- R: send R code from a Vim buffer to R comments
- GNU R: facilitate work with R comments
- Vim-R-plugin2: plugin to work with R comments
- rcom: execute R code via screen, tmux, rcom, or rserve (Windows, Linux) comments
- R-MacOSX: evaluate R code from Vim in Mac OS X comments
- R: execute R code from Vim on Mac OS X comments