Most of my contributions to Vim are via plugins.
I now maintain most of the SQL portion of Vim's runtime. I work for a database company and therefore use SQL day in and day out.
- dbext Provides database access to many dbms (Oracle, Sybase, Microsoft, MySQL, DBI,..)
- SQLUtilities SQL Utilities - Reformatting SQL statements, generate - columns lists and procedures for databases
- SQLComplete SQLComplete is a SQL code completion system using the omnifunc framework best used in conjuction with dbext
- YankRing Maintains a history of previous yanks, changes and deletes
- SrchRplcHiGrp Search and/or replace based on a syntax highlight group
- WhatsMissing Shows what is missing between 2 buffers
- OutlookVim Use Vim to edit the body of an email from Microsoft Outlook
Adobe Flex Plugins
- Flex Development Support Flex development support, ftplugin, indent, syntax, code completion, ...
Miscellaneous files which are all included in the Vim runtime
- sql.vim ftplugin for SQL (Common for Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase, ...)
- sql.vim SQL indent file for Sybase SQL Anywhere and Oracle
- sql.vim Syntax file for Sybase SQL Anywhere
- hamster.vim Hamster (Classic | Playground) filetype plugin
- hamster.vim Hamster (Classic | Playground) indent file
- hamster.vim Hamster (Classic | Playground) syntax file