My real name is Dominique Pellé. I was once an Emacs user but somewhere around 1997, I saw the light and started using Vim.
The few things I did or still do in Vim:
- esperanto translation (new in Vim-7.2)
- maintenance of the French translation.
- enjoy searching for bugs to make Vim the perfect editor, and sometimes submit a patch to fix them. I'm addicted to the Valgrind memory checker which I have used extensively to test Vim.
- LanguageTool plugin: English, French, German, (etc.) grammar checker
- SyntaxMotion plugin: motion by syntax hilighting groups