Hi I'm Peter Odding and I've been using Vim for several years now. In that time I've published the following Vim plug-ins which might be useful to other Vim users:
- easytags.vim - Automated tag file generation and syntax highlighting of tags in Vim;
- luainspect.vim - Semantic highlighting for Lua in Vim;
- notes.vim - Easy note taking in Vim;
- publish.vim - Publish hyperlinked, highlighted source code using Vim, 2html.vim and rsync;
- pyref.vim - Context-sensitive documentation for Python source code;
- reload.vim - Automatic reloading of Vim scripts ((file-type) plug-ins, auto-load/syntax/indent scripts, color schemes);
- session.vim - Extended session management for Vim;
- shell.vim - Improved integration between Vim and its environment (fullscreen, open URL, etc).
For more information about me you can visit my homepage peterodding.com.