I am an intermediate (no longer a beginner, but not quite there yet either) vim user.
I am somewhat new to this wiki, but am familiar with MediaWiki through Wikipedia.
I am a non-native English speaker, so feel free to correct any mistakes I might make.
I tend to begin most sentences with an "I".
Drafts I'm working on
- User:Tlgrok/Open external browser
- User:Tlgrok/Open files from list file
- User:Tlgrok/Adding files to the argument list of a running vim instance using the shell
- User:Tlgrok/Automatic per-language settings based on first letter in document
- User:Tlgrok/Map Unicode character to script (language) name
- User:Tlgrok/Form Feeds and Vertical Tabs
- User:Tlgrok/Use vim as a man pager
- User:Tlgrok/Changed prompt when opening shell through Vim
- Coming up: "Point-of-interest jumps", "Run make rules by pressing Return", saving searches, keyword tips