Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tip 900 Printable Monobook Previous Next
created March 22, 2005 · complexity intermediate · author Ken Holm · version 5.7
Put this in your vimrc and you can have nicely aligned comment boxes:
map ,co O#====================================================================================================<CR>#<CR>#====================================================================================================<Esc>100\|Dkk100\|DjA
- The above should all be on one line.
- There is a space after the "A" at the end of the line above.
- While in navigation mode use ,co to create a comment block.
- The comment block will chop off at column 100.
- It relies on having autoindent set.
This should have the same result, I believe:
map ,co O#<Esc>100A=<Esc>100\|D<CR>i#<CR><Esc>i##<Esc>100a=<Esc>100\|D<Esc>kA