Golden Rules for creating a valuable tipEdit
This page appears above the edit box when using Create tip.
To look for available Categories
- Search the wiki to see if there is already a tip on your subject. Perhaps you can enhance that tip, instead of posting a new one?
- Titles should be easy to remember (short and precise). Avoid all punctuation.
- You can indent short pieces of code with one space, but see formatting code blocks for problems to avoid.
- Include version number or operating system, if appropriate.
- Add one or more categories like
[[Category:Plugin]]from the categories on the right, if you can find appropriate entries (can be fixed later).
See the project guidelines for more information.