This is a place holder – not ready for use. Please wait until the end of May 2012 before editing this page because it is generated by a script, and any edits would be lost.
For each proposed new tip:
- Is it worth keeping as a separate tip?
- Should it be merged into an existing tip? Which?
- If it should be kept, is it ready for release? Which points need fixing? Should it be renamed?
Please edit this page (not the talk page) in the appropriate section below the following table.
Alternatively, comments can be posted on the mailing list.
|Proposed new tip||Current consensus|
|256 colors setup for console Vim||-|
|80 character line wrap without broken words||-|
|Comment & Uncomment multiple lines in Vim||-|
|Using standard editor shortcuts in Vim||-|
Please add your comment (sign with
~~~~) below the appropriate heading. Use
---- between comments.
General comments (not for a specific tip)Edit
- Agree merge, but I think VimTip440 may be better since it mentions formatoptions. Should mention gq operator within the merged tip. --Fritzophrenic 18:23, July 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Should 80 character line wrap without broken and 850 Automatic word wrapping be merged with 440 Automatic formatting of paragraphs? --chopp3r (talk) 03:46, July 13, 2012 (UTC)